Regen-Cov Monoclonal Antibody Treatments in Tampa and Orlando
GuideWell Emergency Doctors is performing REGEN-COV monoclonal antibody treatments at our Tampa and Orlando facilities.
REGEN-COV (or Casirivimab and Imdevimab) is currently authorized for patients aged 12 and above with specific qualifying factors.
Casirivimab and Imdevimab monoclonal antibody treatment is designed to help limit the viral load in the body and may reduce likelihood of hospitalization due to COVID-19.
• Talk to your doctor to review current qualifying factors
• Come in to our facility for an evaluation
• Already hospitalized due to COVID-19
• Requiring oxygen therapy due to COVID-19
• Requiring oxygen due to COVID-19 and already on oxygen therapy
During our regular hours:
• Monday to Friday 9:00am to 7:00pm
• Saturday to Sunday 9:00am to 4:00pm
• Has been authorized by the FDA for emergency use only
• May adversely affect clinical outcomes for patients hospitalized due to COVID-19
CASIRIVIMAB and IMDEVIMAB must be administered in settings where there is immediate access to medications that treat severe allergic reactions such as anaphylaxis and where EMS can be activated if necessary.